- Participate in the ’52 games in a year’ challenge to see how many I can finish. Last year I think I clocked in somewhere in the 30-40 range.
- Get 100% in Super Mario Odyssey
- Finish routes C, D and E in Nier: Automata (even though I already know how the game ends) and maybe work toward the platinum.
Finish finding all the Korok Seeds and Shrines in Breath of the Wild and maybe give Master Mode a shot (though I doubt I’ll have the patience to stick with it).Might also revisit the Champion’s Ballad DLC.
- Start a New Game+ playthrough for Horizon Zero Dawn, Final Fantasy 15, and the DS version of Chrono Trigger (gotta get the rest of those endings!)
- Play more retro games! I’ve started rebuilding my collection, so I think it’s time to give those old games a replay and see how I feel about them after all these years.
- Start a fresh game of Fallout 4 with all the DLC.
- Play more PSVR games!
Hopefully I’ll be able to overcome my bouts of motion sickness soon.
Bleh. Played a few more VR games/demos over the last 24 hours. Played the demo for The Last Guardian VR and the rat/bird thing freaks me out. Played the demo for Tiny Trax and I hate the steering controls so I don’t think I’m going to buy it after all, and finally I also played the demo for Fantastic Contraption. I didn’t think it was all that much fun but maybe a price drop will convince me to buy it. The 2 demos that I did enjoy were Moss and Star Child. Both are amazing 3D platformers in VR and I can’t wait for them to be released. Definitely day one purchases. The only other VR game I played from start to finish was Gnog. It’s an enjoyable little puzzle game about solving puzzles that are in the shape of boxes. I’m sure that playing it in 2D isn’t as detailed as the VR but it’s still a lot of fun either way. Now that I’ve beaten the game, I’m going to lay down. Apparently my VR nausea hasn’t worn off.