Oh my god…
- Participate in the ’52 games in a year’ challenge to see how many I can finish. Last year I think I clocked in somewhere in the 30-40 range.
- Get 100% in Super Mario Odyssey
- Finish routes C, D and E in Nier: Automata (even though I already know how the game ends) and maybe work toward the platinum.
Finish finding all the Korok Seeds and Shrines in Breath of the Wild and maybe give Master Mode a shot (though I doubt I’ll have the patience to stick with it).Might also revisit the Champion’s Ballad DLC.
- Start a New Game+ playthrough for Horizon Zero Dawn, Final Fantasy 15, and the DS version of Chrono Trigger (gotta get the rest of those endings!)
- Play more retro games! I’ve started rebuilding my collection, so I think it’s time to give those old games a replay and see how I feel about them after all these years.
- Start a fresh game of Fallout 4 with all the DLC.
- Play more PSVR games! Hopefully I’ll be able to overcome my bouts of motion sickness soon.
Finding all the Seeds and Shrines took me a solid 2 weeks. After all is said and done, there ended up only being 8 or 9 types of “puzzles” to finding the Seeds. And finding all the Shrines wasn’t so bad until I got down to the one where I had to ride a stag to the plate to open the door. Now I think I’m going to take a long break from Zelda and play other stuff. I’ll come back eventually and continue the Champion’s Ballad DLC when I’m feeling the itch.
Also, my 52 games for the year challenge isn’t off to the greatest start as I’ve only finished Gorogoa on Nintendo Switch. I’ve had a lot going on outside my gaming that I’ll eventually get around to posting if I can find time.